Traveladdict's spot to talk about what he's been up to lately.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Indo Board

I had a pretty good day. I rode my bike to work 3 miles this morning, went for a 3 mile run at lunch, watched N.C. State win their first round, and rode my bike home the 3 miles. The weather was perfect to be outside too...today's high was 73.
I just slapped together a homemade balance board out of plywood. I played on one a bit while I was in Costa Rica and liked it quite a bit. I started on a slick surface, but it's recommended that you start on a carpeted one so that the roller doesn't spin so freely. I still need to get a pvc tube or at least finish off this 2 liter of soda and fill it with something for a roller. Mine isn't as finished as this, but here's a similar one and the site has instructions on making your own. http://www.xshelton.com/balance_board/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home