
Labor day weekend was fun. I started off with going up to camp out on the Cowlitz river in Washington. My camera battery died on me and I forgot my spare on the charger here in the office though, so I only got a few pictures from this weekend. We slowly got everyone going the next day for a short float down the river and came back to Portland Sunday night. Monday entailed a trip to the coast for some surfing. We had a nice warm summer day on the coast with some small waves. The surf wasn't the best, but we had a really good time and enjoyed the sunshine. Back to work today and had a ton to do with the whole home buying process. I did manage to head out to the favorite Thai spot for lunch over off broadway for some pad kee mao. I'm planning on some hiking after work on thursday and probably doing the bike commute tommorrow.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home