So that's pretty much it for the pictures from the mexico trip. I didn't get to take as many as my trip to Costa Rica because I didn't really have anyone to watch my camera while I did things like surf. It was nice to be pretty carefree though and not worry about my stuff getting stolen. I did try alot of local foods that were excellent, like the dish made up of slivers of fish with onions and peppers that were served cold as they had been cooked BY the marinade of lime juice...spicy and tasty in the middle of the day. I watch some local intramural basketball games played at a court right on the bay and relaxed to a variety of live music performances on different nights. Overall it was a good experience and I'm glad I got the opportunity to go.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home