Siouxan Creek Mountain Biking
It seems that I'm having problems with posting pictures through my usual picasa->hello->blogger method, so I'm giving Picasa's "Blog This" a try. Anyway, like I said, it's been a little crazy for me. We made the trip from NC to OR in less than 5 days, starting on Monday and getting to my house on Friday. So it was myself, my dad, and two dogs. Then the movers got here a bit earlier than expected on the following Tuesday and ever since my house has been absolutely overflowing with "stuff." Boxes everywhere and a difficult prospect of finding somewhere to put everything. I've managed to get out of the house a couple of times and unwind though. I went to the Goldfrapp show at the Crystal Ballroom on May 10th and had alot of fun. I was really impressed at how good the show was and how crowded the place was on a Wednesday night. I don't think I'll miss another show of theirs if they come back around. And then there's this picture. Mike (aka "Southside") rode his bike over to my house on Saturday, we drove over and picked up Steve, and drove up to Siouxan Creek in Gifford Pinchot National Forest, which is near Mt. Saint Helens in Washington. The views of the mountain you get on the drive out there while heading up SR 503 make the drive alone worth the trip. We met up with 3 other buddies of Mike after we started pedalling down the trail.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home