Traveladdict's spot to talk about what he's been up to lately.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Well, no new photos just now, but some more news. I wiped out pretty good going over the handlebars on my bike last week. Lost a chuck of skin on my right palm and left elbow and bruised up that right hand pretty good. The real bummer is that the lcd on my camera was busted in the fall. I've not attempted to take pictures with it again yet, but the viewfinder on it is pretty unusable and you need the lcd to change settings on it. I figure it'll cost about as much to repair as to replace, so I'll be buying another one after I (hopefully) close on the house. Otherwise things have been good. I went surfing Sunday and had a really good day of it. Probably my best rides so far. I dropped in on peaks, managed to do some good turns and backside rides, and just overall had a great time. Conditions still weren't the best, but I felt a marked improvement in my surfing. I'm pretty excited to go out again as soon as I can. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bert?

5:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home