After that my battery was dying, so I didn't take many more pictures. We did have some quality events with a good number of us falling at a stream crossing where the algae was as slick as ice. Then there's the bridge over a deep ravine and pool we were eyeing as a jumping point for that hot day we were all envisioning. By the time we got to the waterfall you see, I had taken off my socks twice to wring them out and try to dry them somewhat. Since I had my shoes off, I stepped out on some wet rocks to get to a rock in the middle of the water where I could take a seat and snap the pic. All six of us loved the ride here and would go back in a heartbeat. Two-thumbs up for a travel experience just outside my front door. 24 / 7 - o u t s i d e !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home