Traveladdict's spot to talk about what he's been up to lately.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005


I went for a long bike ride on Saturday down the springwater corridor that starts in Portland and continues through Gresham and all the way out to Boring. (I didn't make it past Gresham before weather convinced me to start heading back, about a 30mi ride roundtrip) I stopped and snapped a few pics on the ride, and was just surprised at some of the views I had out near the Powell Butte park area. I had really wanted to do some mountain biking on the park trails, but they are currently closed due to wet conditions. The nice thing is that this paved corridor trail is very close to the house and provides alot more natural scenery than riding in bike lanes on the road. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home